Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Digital Marketing Freshers Required

    Job Description: 
    Looking for amazing, smart talents who has an acumen for Digital Marketing.
    Candidates will be evaluated on Aptitude, Attitude and communication skills.
    Knowledge of basic marketing skills is a must.
    Candidate will be hired as full time employee after successful completion of training.

    Job Requirements: 
    Should be familiar to basic areas of Digital Marketing.
    Additional courses done related to Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, Online Marketing will be an added advantage.
    Should have a strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive and a strong commitment to Market a World Class Software Product.
    Comfortable working in a fast changing and challenging environment.
    Must have good written and oral communication skills.

    Venue & Time : 
    Monday to Friday
    11 AM to 3 PM
    Audacious Systems Design Pvt Limited
    C-4 Sector 63 Noida 201 3017
    Phone : +91 6389 545555

4 comments:

  1. Hey I am Sajan Aggarwal, expert in SMO and SMM, having 3 years of experience. I have handled various local and international projects related to SMO and Marketing. I can provide 30 posts per month only in 3500/- on all the social platforms and also increase the likes and followers on tge page organically. Also, I am expert in ads too. I can fully optimize the campaign as per your requirements and provide you quality leads guaranteed from day 1. I have a great portfolio too. If you also want to promote your business on Facebook and want to generate quality leads, please contact me on 8580851447 or whatsapp me at: 8699346612.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is rohit. I want to develope a website. Also I want digital marketing for it my phone number is 7976685532 8952066199 My budget is 2 lakhs rs

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Jain Deen, I have 9 years of experience in PHP, Wordpress and successfully build 300 + websites and projects for individuals. Checkout my portfolio www.webcodeman.com and hire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for professional LOGO / GRAPHIC DESIGNER ?
    We are offering a professional logo design for your business in your budget.
    We have been able to satisfy more than 500+ customers all over the world.
    We are providing you unlimited revisions until your satisfaction.
    We will give you whatever file you need.
    100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
    If you have any questions ? You can text me.
    For whatsapp : +8801794519704

    ReplyDelete